Atlantic City
We bought our car on Friday July 15th. On July 16th, we drove to Atlantic City, New Jersey. We woke up early (like 5 am) and decided we had the time and the will to make the trip. So we took off to Atlantic City. Jon even figured out a way to avoid paying the tolls to get there. We filled the car up with gas in Pennsylvannia instead of New Jersey because you can't pump your own gas in New Jersey. There is an Atlantic City Expressway that it a toll road but we took the road parrallell to it that was free and we got there in about the same amount of time. While at a stop light. a car full of girls stopped by and said "hi.'' I wasn't sure whether or not they liked the car or thought Jon was cute. But as I was in the car with him, I hope it was the car.















Fountain
Yin Yang in the Fountain
Ceiling inside the Pier Shops
Me walking on the beach

Jon on the beach
Atlantic City Boat

First shot of Atlantic City
Hotel/Casinos of Atlantic City
More Atlantic City Skyline
Trump Plaza Tower
Absecon Lighthouse
Me inside Trump Taj Mahal
Atlantic City Boardwalk
Outside Trump Taj Mahal
Boardwalk
Jon and I walking the Boardwalk
Trump Plaza Hotel
Coming down the escalator in Trump Plaza
Jon and I in a mirrored column at Trump Plaza
Fountain inside the Pier Shops at Caesar
Jon at the edge of the Pier with Atlantic City behind him
Me with the Pier Shops Fountain
Jon on the beach
We tried to gamble in both Trump casinos but neither on would take our money. We finally gambled at Caesar's but we only did $5 in nickel slots and we didn't win anything. We had lunch along the boardwalk. I had a fish and chips platter and Jon had a Nathan's Famous Hot dog. I honestly wasn't very impressed with Atlantic City. The city was kind of dirty and run down feeling. The people would just walk out in the middle of the street . They didn't seem to care if the light was green or not. There were a lot of Jersey Shore type people and I just don't think they are my crowd. We did have fun and I'm glad we went but I don't know if we would go again by ourselves.
Comments
Post a Comment