Liberty Park

Friday was my last day on Utah so my mom, Adri, James and I went to Liberty Park to spend some quality time together. James was so cute. He had a lot of fun.



Playing on the jungle gym. 


Such a cute boy


Swinging on the bars


Grammy pushing him on the swings





Sitting on the turtle by the splash pad



If there is water nearby, this boy will find it!

He loved it!


Watching the other kids.


Running in the wet


Come Play!

Trying to drink the water


Look, friends!


He love girls!


Playing with the instruments.


Look, Mom!


I'm making noise!


I'm going to play the Xylophone!


Bing bong bang!


Hi Grandma!


Through the tunnel


Look, I'm on the other side!


Maybe I'll go this way!


Nope! I'll come back!

Grammy took my shirt off!


Put me on a pedestal!


TADA!!




Such a happy little boy!


TADA! 


TADA on the turtle!


Are you ready to catch me?


I really enjoyed my time in Utah and I'm so glad I got to go. I missed Jon while I was there and I know he missed me too. It was touch and go wondering if I'd be able to make it out before Hurricane Irene blew through but luckily, Delta pilots will fly out in anything. I was the last last flight out of BWI Airport and possibly one of the last in the East Coast, as many of the Airports north of us had already closed. My flight was pretty smooth though, one of the best I've ever had. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my Pet Needs at Kroger

Appomattox Court House