Terrapin Football!

On Labor Day, Jon and I went to a Maryland Football Game. I was a rainy day all day and so I came prepared in my new rain goulashes. We started out in the Student Section which was way too crowded and you couldn't sit down, only stand. Shortly before the end of the first quarter we decide to move up to the stands where no one was sitting, otherwise known as the nose bleeds.


This is while we are in the student section.


You can see all the students' heads.


It was hard to get a good picture.




Hometown Team


This is where we moved. I think it was a lot better.


Half time marching band



Katy Perry's Friday Night


I'm not sure.


Playing to the students




Flaming Batons


I Heart You



I don't know


It started raining really hard


Jon and I all wet


Maryland VS Miami


We just scored. That's why the smoke is in the air.


Me


Maryland's uniforms caused a lot of discussion.





This is the other side of the uniform.


It represented the Maryland state flag.
I liked them.


Jon blowing in the wind.


Final Score!


Terps Win!


Jon in front of the field


Char in front of the field

It was a lot of fun, if a bit wet. We really enjoyed the game and felt the spirit of the college team. I liked where we ended up sitting and I was surprised at how many people stayed through the whole game despite the torrential rain. We won, which made it worth the wet weather.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my Pet Needs at Kroger

Appomattox Court House