Turkey Piont

Jon and I decided to go to Turkey Point to see the Lighthouse. Turkey Point is North East of Baltimore. It is a Chesapeake Bay Lighthouse. Its about a mile hike from the parking lot to the lighthouse. This is our first look at the Bay from the trail.




The trail to the light house.

Jon walking along.


First Glimpse of the Lighthouse.


The Turkey Point Lighthouse




The Cheasapeake


Jon in front of the Cheasapeake


Me in front of the Cheasapeake


The Lighthouse from the Cheasapeake

Me in front of the Lighthouse



Us and the Lighthouse


Lighthouse

Jon trying to avoid the camera



Self Portrait with Lighthouse in the background

Jon




Jon hiking


Cheasapeake


Jon and I in front of the Cheasapeake

Me and the Cheasapeake


Grove I thought was pretty


Jon looking out at the Cheasapeake

Our picnic spot

Beach Area

Me walking along on the beach looking for seashells


We had a good time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my Pet Needs at Kroger

Appomattox Court House