Weekly Walk

As I said in a previous post, I've taken to going walking on my days off. So I actually bought a work out outfit on this trip because I didn't like the way my clothes stuck to me last time. I only have a small pocket in the capris I got so I had nowhere to put my keys. I got a bit creative.


I put my keys in my hair!

Log that has grown over the chain link fence.



Branch that fell during one of our recent thunder storms.

Black and White Bridge.


Strange fork in the path.



Berries in the trees. There were two Asian ladies picking them.


Roller Hockey Rink in Berwyn Heights


Written on the wall of the roller hockey rink. Especially poignant because I then saw this.

He was inspiring. Walking without a foot and it could have been easy because there isn't a shortcut for him to go home if he is tired.


Butterflies and flowers.
Snake crossing the path.

Almost in the grass.



Lake Artemesia


Lake Artemesia
Story of Lake Artemesia

So this was the pictures of my weekly walk. Next week I'm going to go further south and see what it s like down there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All my Pet Needs at Kroger

Appomattox Court House