Birthday Thoughts
On May 10th, I celebrated my 28th birthday. Overall, it was a good day. I got up and went to Target to get Harry Potter 7 Part 1 on DVD. I then met Jon for lunch. We went to Einstein Brothers. Yum! After that I came home and read for awhile before my friend Dana came over so we could watch our movie. Here is the story. Dana and I made plans to go see Harry Potter when it came out. We had to cancel because she had something come up. So we made plans again in December. I had a car incident and we didn't make it. So a few days later we got off work and drove over to the theater by our work. They were having technical difficulties and weren't showing it that day. So we decided it was not met to be and we stopped trying to see it in theaters. Well, my birthday broke the Harry Potter Curse. After Harry Potter was over and Dana left, Jon and I went to Red Lobster for dinner. It was so good.
Here are some fun pictures.

Alice is ready to watch Harry Potter.

The sunglasses my mom sent me. I wore them all day long.

My birthday cake with the candle my Mom sent.
Its weird thinking that I am now 28. I don't know how I feel about it. In one aspect I feel like my life hasn't started yet. At the same time, I'm in a good place in my marriage as well as my career. I've seen so much of this country and there is so much more to see. I'm excited to see what the next 28 years will bring.

Alice is ready to watch Harry Potter.

The sunglasses my mom sent me. I wore them all day long.

My birthday cake with the candle my Mom sent.
Its weird thinking that I am now 28. I don't know how I feel about it. In one aspect I feel like my life hasn't started yet. At the same time, I'm in a good place in my marriage as well as my career. I've seen so much of this country and there is so much more to see. I'm excited to see what the next 28 years will bring.
Comments
Post a Comment